Lash’d Fibre Lash Extensions
A revolutionary new concept in eyelash extensions that doesn’t require any glue or fake lashes, the Lash’d Fibre Lash Extensions have been taking the beauty world by storm. These nifty lash extensions are lightweight, water-resistant and just as easy as applying normal mascara.
Great news for all you busy bees out there – each eyelash extension kit has a shelf life of three years and lasts for four months with continuous daily use – in turn saving you loads of precious time. You can even wear the lashes for up to 5 days so long as you don’t wash your face in the shower and use makeup wipes instead to remove your makeup.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply a generous coat of ‘Transplanting Mascara Gel’ to clean dry eyelashes.
Apply a coat of ‘Fibres’ before the Transplanting Mascara Gel dries, position wand in the middle of your lash and brush to the ends, avoid fibres being too close to eyeball.
Apply another coat of ‘Transplanting Mascara Gel’ to seal the fibres in place. Make sure you do this well to avoid fibres falling off.
Repeat steps 1-3 for an even more dramatic look.
Why Lash’d is better than your normal mascara
- It stimulates lash growth; as a good beeswax helps cells regenerate faster
- It has a higher beeswax potency percentage than others, meaning fibres will stick on lashes and not fall on your face or eyeballs
- It has antibacterial properties so it doesn’t breed bacteria and has a longer shelf life
- It has high moisturising properties acting like a leave-in conditioner for your lashes and won’t leave you with dry brittle lashes
- It uses BLACK fibres made from non-toxic ingredients, making it suitable for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- It’s easy to remove with warm water and a cotton ball.
Experience it yourself – get it in-store at Wax’d today or ring up to enquire.